At a starting price of £2600.00 + VAT complete the Easykart Junior is fantastic value for a 12yr to 16yr to start karting. On purchasing your Easykart you will be invited to our factory for a seat fitting and detailed hand over which explains all you need to know about your new Easykart.
The second racing class in the Easykart project. The Junior class is developed to produce 22HP and RPM is restricted by fixed gearing for each track. The Easykart Junior provides the next level of kart for youngster with high performance and provides the perfect kart to hone a young drivers skills.With the chassis frame, crankcases, cylinder head, cylinder, crankshaft all controlled as exchange parts valid only for exchange due to damage Easykart can assure competitors equal racing with fixed costs and remove the so called “Black Magic” of selected parts.
Easykart Junior as the rest of the Easykart family is a complete kart with combined serial numbers; it can only be registered to one child and is not permitted to be raced by anyone else in Easykart races.
This system ensures fair play and even racing and avoids the cheque book style racing that can be associated with some other Junior formula.
Easy Junior Stats – Complete Kart ready to Race: £ 2600 + VAT
- Age: From 12 to 16 years.
- Category weight complete with driver: 143KG
- Kart Chassis Birel model: RY30
- Bodywork Colour: White pods with UK chrome rear bumper.
- ChassisTube ø 30 mm
- Rear Axle ø 30mmx960mm
- Brake System: hydraulic self adjusting
- Gearing: fixed
- Easykart slicks
- Iame Engine
- 100 cc 2 stroke
- HP 22 HP
- Cooling Air
- Ignition Electronic TAG – electronic start/stop
- Freeline Lipo battery with level indicator and case
- Carburettor Tillotson HL384Afixed jet
- Combined chassis and engine weight dry 75KG
- Oil EasyKart
- Clutch Centrifugal
Need a brochure … Click >HERE